Carer’s Rights Day 2016
This year Carers Rights Day is 25th November 2016 and the Carers’ Support Project has arranged the following Drop-Ins:
- 10 – 11am: Tarleton Library, Mark Square, Tarleton PR4 6TU
- 11.30 – 12.30pm: North Meols Medical Centre, Church Road, Banks PR9 8ET
- 11 – 12 noon: Skelmersdale Library, Southway, Skelmersdale WN8 6NL
- 2 – 3 pm: Brookes Bistro, Aughton Street, Ormskirk L39 3BP
- 4 – 5 pm: Twinkle House, 2 Gorsey Place, Skelmersdale WN8 9UP
Everybody welcome – please drop in and find out what support is on offer for carers in West Lancs!
The Carers’ health and education awareness project provides a wide range of vital information about:
- Local groups and services for supporting your caring role
- Carers Assessments and emergency care cover
- Informing your GP so they are aware of your caring role
- Health and wellbeing to support self-care
- Financial support and short break help
Download our general leaflet and all carers leaflet.
For more information, contact Yvonne or Sarah at Carers’ Support on 01695-733737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org