Local covid-19 information
Through our Community Champions project we are working to cascade accurate information into the heart of communities. We circulate a weekly West Lancs covid-19 information update (see below) and post up to date information on our social media channels.
Read the key information for this week here: March 25th 2022
Latest covid-19 data for West Lancs:
Everyone aged 12 and over can now get a covid vaccination – and it’s not too late if you have declined one so far!
If you are 16 or over, you can:
If you are aged 12-15:
- your school will offer the vaccination to you
- or book your appointment here
- or phone 119
If you are eligible for a booster, you can now book your appointment:
- online at www.nhs.uk/book-covid-booster.
- or by phoning 119
- or wait to be invited by NHS
If you don’t have symptoms
Anyone in West Lancashire is eligible to free lateral flow tests for themselves and their families to use twice a week.
You can either:
- Collect FREE tests from a symptom free local collection site to use at home later. Find your nearest collection point here. Or
- Order FREE home testing kits online to be delivered to your home, here.
If you have symptoms
You will need to self-isolate and get a PCR test here.
If you have a positive test, you can apply for financial support here.
> Sign up here to receive our weekly Covid-19 information bulletin <<
February: 4th | 11th | 18th | 25th
January: 7th | 14th | 21st | 28th
October: 1st | 8th | 15th | 22nd | 29th
September: 3rd | 10th | 17th | 24th
July: 2nd | 9th | 16th | 23rd | 30th
June: 4th | 11th | 18th | 25th
April: 7th | 15th | 22nd | 29th