CVS AGM & Health Network
The CVS welcomed 81 representatives from community, voluntary and statutory organisations as well as the public and private sectors, to the CVS AGM and Health Network Event at Haskayne Village Hall recently.
The event featured presentations from a variety of speakers including Greg Mitten, CVS Chief Officer, who outlined the ongoing struggles faced by the VCFS in the current climate. He detailed the role of the CVS as an umbrella body and highlighted the five core areas of CVS work: Volunteering, Funding Advice, Information, Training, and Partnership.
Details of the presentations can be found in the following links:
- Greg Mitten, West Lancs CVS
- Gareth Dowling, West Lancashire Dementia Action Alliance+
- Paul Kingan, West Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Dianne Gardner, Public Health, Lancashire County Council
- Caroline Flynn, Macmillan Information & Support Centre
- Rebecca Mason, Heritage Lottery Fund
A full report of the day can be found here.