The CVS Carers Support project has published its Summer Newsletter. It has lots of useful information for carers including local support groups, information on local organisations and dates for your diary. Read it here.
The CVS Carers Support project has published its Spring Newsletter. It has lots of useful information for carers including local support groups, information on local organisations and dates for your diary. Read it here.
This year Carers Rights Day is 25th November 2016 and the Carers’ Support Project has arranged the following Drop-Ins:
- 10 – 11am: Tarleton Library, Mark Square, Tarleton PR4 6TU
- 11.30 – 12.30pm: North Meols Medical Centre, Church Road, Banks PR9 8ET
- 11 – 12 noon: Skelmersdale Library, Southway, Skelmersdale WN8 6NL
- 2 – 3 pm: Brookes Bistro, Aughton Street, Ormskirk L39 3BP
- 4 – 5 pm: Twinkle House, 2 Gorsey Place, Skelmersdale WN8 9UP
Everybody welcome – please drop in and find out what support is on offer for carers in West Lancs!
The Carers’ health and education awareness project provides a wide range of vital information about:
- Local groups and services for supporting your caring role
- Carers Assessments and emergency care cover
- Informing your GP so they are aware of your caring role
- Health and wellbeing to support self-care
- Financial support and short break help
For more information, contact Yvonne or Sarah at Carers’ Support on 01695-733737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org